In MEP we teach total 4 subjects:
- Mechanical HVAC
- Electrical Design & Drafting
- Plumbing, Fire Fighting Design & Drafting
- Revit MEP
(I) MECHANICAL HVAC:
1) BASICS OF HVAC:
- Types of HVAC systems
- Chillers Basics
- Chillers Pipe Size Calculation
- Chiller Pump Head Calculation
- Survey of Building
- Selection of HVAC Systems
- Total H.V.A.C drawing of projects with the help of AutoCAD.
- Commands required as per real-time conditions.
- H.V.A.C designing required for semi-commercial, commercial, Industrial projects with Manual calculations as well as software.
- Tools like Duct Sizer, Pipe Sizer, E-20 form and Calculations using HAP software.
- Drawing reading for real-time projects
- Selection of H.V.A.C system for semi-commercial, commercial and Industrial projects.
4) PROJECT EXECUTION:
- Execution of projects in real time conditions as per National and International standards.
- The site knowledge required including theory as well as practical.
5) SALES ENGINEERING:
- Evaluation of Bill of Quantities (B.O.Q)
- Cost estimation for VRV and Ductable projects.
6) REAL TIME PROJECTS:
- After completing the above topics, we will teach how to execute real-time projects. Minimum 3 Real Time projects should be executed.
7) SITE VISIT:
- We are proud to tell you that RITE ACADEMY is the only institute which provides 100% site visit to every candidate in our institute.
8) SOFTWARES & APPLICATIONS USED:
At RITE Academy we train on the following software and applications:
- AutoCAD 2D
- E20 Form
- Duct Sizer
- Pipe Sizer
(II)ELECTRICAL DESIGN & DRAFTING:
- Basics of Electrical
- Codes & Standards according to NEC
- Building Electrical Load Calculations
- Single Line Diagram
- Transformer Sizing Calculation
- Diesel Generator Sizing Calculation
- UPS Sizing Calculations
- Capacitor Bank Sizing
- Voltage Drop Calculations
- Short Circuit Analysis
- Basics of Electrical AutoCAD
- Electrical Single Line Diagrams
- Designing & Drafting of Lighting Layouts
- Designing & Drafting of Lighting Loop Layouts
- Designing & Drafting of Raw Power Layouts
(III) PLUMBING DESIGN & DRAFTING:
In Plumbing Design & drafting we teach the following topics
- Basics of Plumbing Designing
- Types of Plumbing Fixtures used
- Estimation of Maximum Number of Plumbing fixtures
- Codes & Standards of Plumbing Designing
- Water Supply & Distribution System
- Cold Water Demand
- Hot Water Demand
- Concepts of Fixture Unit
- Pipe Sizing
- Supply Pressure with Pressure losses
- Sanitary Drainage Systems
- Soil and Waste Stack System
- Drain pipe size calculations
- Slope of pipe
- Design & Drafting of a Fire Fighting System
FIRE FIGHTING DESIGN & DRAFTING:
In Fire Fighting System Design & Drafting we teach the following topics
- Basics of Fire Fighting Designing
- Classification of Fire Fighting System
- Codes & Standards of Fire Fighting System
- Fire Dynamics
- Fire Classification
- Water-Based Fire Suppression System
- Classification of Sprinkler System
- Sprinkler System Component
- Hazard / Occupancy Classification
- Pipe Sizing
- Stand Pipe System
- Designing & Drafting of a Fire Fighting System.
The course includes Minimum 3 Real Time Live Projects. Interested Students can do more projects for free.
(IV) REVIT MEP
Autodesk REVIT MEP is a Building Information Modeling (BIM) Software created by Autodesk for professionals who engage in MEP Engineering. Revit MEP training at RITE ACADEMY is provided for 30 days.
cloni orologi replica uhren perfect clones watches